Journey of my Valorant career
Journey of my Valorant career
Since childhood I was kind of interested in video game. I remember when I was hardly five years old, I had a PC that had intel Pentium 4 processor with 512mb of ram. I used to play Virtual COP II on that pc,which was my first shooting game of life. From virtual COP II, I felt interest in AAA or first-person shooting game. It doesn’t necessarily mean that I hadn’t played other games than shooting, I had played almost all types of game; sports,racing,open world etc. When I was in class 7, I first time heard an platform name “STEAM”,there was a game called counter-strike. That was a 5v5 battle game where I started my career as a gamer. There was various rank that we had to play, win and achieve. That game wasn’t that much famous back then, only a few players used to play that game. But after few years, the game was on trend and everyone started playing competitively. There was a large community of this game in Bangladesh, we were almost the founding member of that community. We hosted a lot of tournaments, I played a lot of tournaments etc. After few years in 2016/17 the game started loosing it’s player again since everyone was already done with various issues of the game like cheating,hacker,glitch etc. Back then I remember in 2018 there were a game that took all the attention of gaming industry “PUBG Mobile”. Almost everyone, even me who was never interested in mobile gaming also started playing the game and suddenly It was the only game that I used to play back then. No counter strike no offline game nothing. In covid era,the whole 2019 and almost half of 2020, I continued playing PUBG mobile as a competitive player. Then all on sudden I still remember the duo I had of my childhood, my friend, in a random evening, it was probably 9PM, just called me and said “Dude maybe we get something better than CS(counter-strike)”. I was so happy to hear it because even though I was interested in PUBGM and were a good player, still I knew mobile gaming wasn’t my thing. So, I asked what was that game and he said it’s called Valorant, released by riot game. It was June 2,2020 the releasing date of valorant. I still have the badge of being an opening player of the game. All the players were shifting from counter strike to valorant as they all were frustrated with various issue as I mentioned. Additionally valorant has a lot of new feature like different characters with different ability, new maps, no hacker issue,more stable etc. So, the competitive platform of valorant was already on peak. I joined a team after I grinded to diamond in 2021, in one year. Back then it was the third highest rank of the game. I played in several teams of Bangladesh, represented twice my team in outside of Bangladesh. But sadly I had admission and other pressure back then, so I had to step back. I thought I’ll go back to my e-sports career again as I was so much interested in gaming,even still I am. But time wasn’t favorable, still it’s not. I officially retired from valorant esports on the december of 2021, to be exact 18th december. But whatever I achieved, I’m so much happy with that, not only in valorant but also in others game. I can proud fully say whatever game it is, if I played it, I played it with full passion, I had its outcome and many achievements. I still dream of myself at the age of 40, I’m playing game in console or my pc. Maybe some new game, maybe not as a professional player, just a casual player, atleast I’ll be happy being a part of that community.

Comments
Post a Comment